Corporate Woods Office Park Introduces Electric Vehicle Charging
Corporate Woods now has charging for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to plug in and power up. As part of our commitment to supporting sustainable programs, we’re excited to partner with the KCP&L Clean Charge Network and ChargePoint to install our first electric vehicle charging stations.
The ChargePoint network is the world’s largest online network of independently owned and operated EV charging stations with over 21,000 public charging stations worldwide, providing drivers access to charge on the go.
How to charge:
If you are already a ChargePoint member, you can start charging your car today
- Sign up for a Free ChargePoint card (which works like a TollTag) and set up an account
- Hold your ChargePoint card over the station's reader symbol.
- After the station authorizes you, remove the charging station's connector by pressing down on the button at the top of the handle while pulling the connector from the holster.
- Plug the connector into your electric vehicle. The station will display a message indicating the vehicle is charging.
- Questions? Watch the Charging On The Go video.
Charge happy and smart with mobile and online features unique to ChargePoint:
- Find and reserve charging stations (free and paid)
- See real-time station availability on the ChargePoint app and website
- Get mobile alerts (charging available, interrupted, or complete)
- Track your gasoline savings and green footprint
- Review your charging sessions and manage payments